Here is a place where you can be inspired and motivated. Perhaps it’s too lose weight, stop losing weight, find peace, eat more, eat less or be happy. Whatever it is I hope this helps.
None of this is intended to substitute for professional help. From experience, professional help is second to nothing and I’d always advise to seek the help you need. However, this comes from my own life experiences and struggles and I know personally that being able to read something like this has always been a positive during the harder times.
Feel free to contact me to chat if you need a friendly, listening ear at firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Bridges Mini Series [MBMS]
- Your body is perfect
- What you resist, persists
- You don’t need motivation
- Being selfless, not selfish
- The last muscle to change
Working on YOU
- Dealing with Disappointment & Self-Judgement
- Happiness Boosters
- Anxiety Techniques
- ‘DO’ not ‘DON’T’
- It’s normal to feel sad
- An athlete’s mindset
- It’s All About Being Happy
- What Happens When Moderation Goes Out The Window
- Zen & Inner Peace
- Can You See?
Eating Disorder/Food Health/General Health
- To Stop Counting Calories
- Eating Disorder Resources
- Exposure Therapy- about, trial 1
- The difference between bingeing and just eating too much
- The F Word
- In THAT Zone
- Reason & Justification
- Beat the binge!
- Restriction & Temptations
- Having support
- Letting go of the past
- Habit or Obsession?
- Being Healthy Means Having a Cupcake
- Eating Responsibly
- Rid Yourself Of The Rules
- The Missing Guilt
- When Healthy Becomes Unhealthy
- Eat With Acceptance
- How Much Is Too Much?
- Weight Watchers
- Clean Eating or Just a Healthy Lifestyle?
- Will A Taste Morph Into a Binge?
- Are Healthy Bloggers Bad Influences?
- Facing Food Fears & My Food Fears