Holy moly, can you actually believe it’s over a week into November? As I typed the date above it was alarming. Christmas will be here before you know it.
Anyways, while we’re still sane and in November, let me share some awesome links with you. I’ve read so many this week because (a) loving it and (b) most days I find myself so bored- someone bring me a little bubba to play with or a job that pays well and that I’ll enjoy [ps. something may be happening soon on that front too!].
- Banana Bread- yep I’m seriously going to keep linking this until I get a comment from every one of you confirming you tried this glorious recipe.
- Banana & Dark Chocolate muffins + Melbourne Cup
- Friday Fitness Survey
- A review of my third Nutritional & Weight Training Plan
- Had to share this Butter Chicken, because I just know the bf would want this one day!
- I want this Ramen Burger so bad..reminds me of the nasty but totally delish mi goreng packaged noodles haha.
Fitness & Health
- Do you constantly deal with bad mentality when you workout? While I don’t, super lifter (and strongwoman!) Tara does!
- Ever wondered about the typical Habits of Happy People? Julie shares this with us!
- So apparently there was an Instagram ban on ‘thinspiration’ which has just been revoked. Which sucks. Whilst reading her post it really made me want to write on the issue, which may be still to come. But I just can’t see how people are proud of and celebrate/unite together on behalf of being unhealthily thin and all this eating disorder crap. With my ED I hid it and didn’t think much of flaunting it. What have we come to where people now band together and flaunt it?
- I seriously lovelovelove reading Charlotte’s amazing blogs- her thoughts are ever so alluring and her posts are so interesting! Plus she wins hands down for the longest titles ever. Read about her thoughts on the lately infamous brand Lululemon.
- Iowa Girl updates us on her 3 Month Mummy Mind!
- I’m probs totes weird for this but I loved how detailed Annette got with her Birthing Story Part 1 and Part 2. So interesting, and definitely puts having a baby way down my timeline
- Oh and I’ve decided I want boyleg bikini bottoms- sorta like these
- I had to share this HILARIOUS Jimmy Kimmel Halloween Prank Video. Please watch!
Share some of your own OR your favourite links? [Obviously I wasn't reading a lot of good recipes lately either- where's all the nummies?]