Hey there! How are you?
I’m watching The Holiday and trying to multitask with a blog post, so if this makes no coherent sense…don’t mind me
But I guess you enjoyed my incoherentness as evident in my Random Thoughts the other day Ps. T add, still haven’t had my yoga fix guys- but I’m so craving it…and guess as I’m starting to get busier and busier that may be even more difficult.
Yup, you heard right- not too be too premature but there’s a 99% chance I will be getting a new job in a gym (I’ve been offered the gym and chances are that everything is what I expect- it’s happening). Pretty much a great job and super close to home. I’m so excited for the journey:)
Oh and check out this ridiculous so called ‘advice’ I found on a Fitness website-
Lol is it just me or is it basically saying- if things get tough, just give up…
Anyways, I’ve missed you and hopefully with a little more structure coming into my life I can try and pick up a more regular blogging schedule- with some thought provoking posts, not just my usual nonsense.
- What sort of ‘thought-provoking’ posts do you want to read?
- What’s the worst piece of Fitness advice you’ve ever gotten?
Hey there, how are ya?
Can you believe this energizer cardio bunny and weight lover is craving some Bikram Yoga bad? I was going to go again Monday night but didn’t want to push my knee as it was reallyreally sore (but has magically improved Tues- maybe it was all that bikram haha).
Anyways because it’s hump day and I’m feeling freakay let’s go random style
(This is a recycled pic as my phone is not playing nice for some reason)
I’m loving the chocolate version so much and I totally went to video them instead of take a photo just before ha.
- I’m (well we) SUPER obsessed about Dance Moms lately. It’s so good and I’m currently suffering as we try to find Volume 2 of Season 2 to download- the split the 26 episodes in Season 2 into two volumes. BOO!
- I got a sleep in this Wednesday morning for a change because I got my 6am BodyStep filled. I knew with everything last week my body needed a break and it’s served me well!
- I want more bikram yoga! (but you already knew that hehe)
- I went for two great job interviews Monday and I’m just hoping the job(s) is right for me and vice versa.
- On that note I am getting more and more PT clients, so it’s keeping me a bit busier (when they don’t cancel that is haha)
- My mum had a turning moment last night where she is ready to get her health and fitness back on track- so proud of her!
- My thing of late is writing a list of all the things I have to do that day and doing them, then getting to delete them off the list- woo so much satisfaction!
What’s your random thoughts?