Lately any relaxing time is spent reading blogs and while it’s probably not technically relaxing, it is something different from teaching or prepping for school. So it’ll have to do for three more weeks. But it also gives me plenty of opportunity to scoop out the best links to share with those I love (see what I did there?).
Enjoy the Link Love!
- A very informative post on How To Determine Your Perfect Workout Plan.
- Tina very sensibly shares that Sometimes It’s Okay To Let Life Get In the Way Of Fitness. Lovin’ the little quote at the end too.
- 6 Tips To Eat Seasonally, in particular the chart for in season fruit & vegies will come in handy. Definitely one to bookmark.
- Not fair- these Mars Choc Chip Cookie Bars look SO good. They got me craving
- I can’t get over how adorable these Strawberry Angel Food Cake Jars look- not to mention the photos are exquisite.
- Cannot get over how perfect this Neapolitan Chiffon Cake is- seriously this girl needs to make me my Birthday Cake, now that’d be a treat Or maybe a wedding cake in the future?! Ha.
- These just bring out the inner-lolly-eating-kid in me. Wanting some of these Guava Gummies.
- I know…a lot of food posts to share this week- but I couldn’t go past these Chocolate Chubbies from Andie.
- I loved reading Tara’s post on Metabolic Damage- check out Part One & Part Two.
- This post about the Importance of Shared Experience really resonated with me, defs one to check out.
- Tara linked this up earlier in the week and I just LOVED reading it. I knew I had to share it with you guys- I am Overweight.
- A reminder post- Losing Weight Will Not Help You…
- A mega Blend 2013 Recap Post…if only it was in Australia. SO jealous! For now I’ll live vicariously
- I enjoyed the sneak peek into Kristy’s life in a What We’re Loving Right Now! post.
- Charlotte gives another great post with a To Be List, Rather Than A To Do List. A great twist!
Any links or love to share?