Happy Valentine’s day to all you beautiful people- may it be filled with love. Speaking of, I know this link love is a thing I used to do routinely on a Saturday but since it’s the day of love I felt it only necessary to share some links I’m loving lately…and because I’m lazy, I’m not categorising them
Link Love [V Day]
- I don’t know if I necessary love this post about What Happens To Your Body When You Carb Binge. But I found it really quite interesting, although I could do without the negative drama that makes me feel like shit better not eat anything ‘off the plan’ (so to speak)
- I seriously look forward to all Charlotte’s posts and this one is no different- Hilarious Gym Stereotypes (okay yes it’s not so much her posting, but sharing a video…but still she’s great).
- I love reading about Lindsay’s Pregnancy at 31 weeks (hell I love reading about it every week), even though I’m not pregnant- I feel it’s preparing me for what’s to come…in a bazillion years ha.
- Oh, the 2014 Blend Retreat sounds SO amazing. Anyone want to shout me a plane ticket from Australia?
- Merry’s two week cleanse was really interesting to read about- and don’t worry guys, it’s not one of those ridiculous cleanses that starve you.
- I’m so envious of people that can write well, because it’s not my forte, the topic of eating and eating disorders also sucked me in- I eat because…
- I love nuts and seeds, and things that make my insides feel good so naturally I love Lorraine’s Bird Seed Bread.
- I love reading other bloggers WIAW, which makes me think why do I not do it?! Anyways this is a WIAW from Courtney and another WIAW from Annette.
- What is a Love Link on Valentine’s Day without some love themed posts? Julie shares some V Day Budget Friendly Gift Ideas and Kristy rounds up all the delicious goodies that Valentine’s Day gives you an excuse to make and eat.
- You had me at cake
batterhaha, these Cake Butter Truffles look so good. But let’s be honest, they wouldn’t go further than the mixing bowl
- Andie explores something I was actually indepth googling just the other day, Is Food An Addiction?
Anyways, love ya and leave ya (ha, get it?).
Enjoy this special day of love!
- Give me some links you love to read- and maybe I will too