So yesterday I dealt with my long absence with a dear
diary style letter. I’m going to take some small baby steps and try for a post today- let’s see whether or not this one follows through aye?
Here I sit, with all the time in the world, and blogging feels like an effort. But it’s not just blogging, leaving the house or doing anything except browsing seek for jobs and eating seems too much. Don’t worry I’m not in a terrible state at all, actually things are quite great at the moment. I just find myself wanting something.
And I guess the whole doing nothing and being lazy thing has me feeling even lazier and in a ‘cbf’ mood. We all know that I so don’t deal with the ‘relax’ thing and I guess it’s just getting to me.
Anyways let me update you- dot point style, so I can feel like I’ve done something productive today
- I am still lifting (and teaching a bazillion bodystep + bodyattack classes) and absolutely loving it! (oh and CX and I also did a HIIT class to try it out for a friend leading it)
- I got my first ever professional fake tan- yes being tan makes a difference! I loved it so much I bought a self tanning kit a friend recommended!
- I’ve been applying for gym management jobs and having interviews! But yet to find the right job that will fit the hours I can do. Fingers crossed the next few fit!
- Not sure what this means- but I like routine right? And I have anxiety. Anything I don’t do often I get anxiety about beforehand (depending upon what it is, dictates how bad). Since I haven’t had any ‘fun food’ in quite a bit the thought of getting it, or suggestion by my bf scares me.. I think it’s because I don’t do it often that it worries me, but then again I don’t want it to be something I do often? Ahhhhh yea…
- I have like the best ever banana bread/cake recipe. Clean, good for you and omg tasty!
- I had a Quest bar the other day, well actually I’ve had several since then. I’m in love. But why must you be $5 a pop? Not fair ha. Only issue is that I wish more of the flavours didn’t use the artificial sweetener sucralose. I’ve always said no to artificial sweeteners but it’s tough when there’s an amazing peanut butter flavour with it- I will settle for this chocolate pb then!
- I went to a wedding the other day and loved dressing up and feeling glam. The wedding was gorgeous- yes I cried multiple times- and the bride was just stunning.
- My nails are SO hot. Got them done for the first time ever too (all for the wedding!)
- I have a fair few (11?) travel photos I want to have rearranged somehow (perhaps a canvas) in our loungeroom- but I don’t know how to do it?! help!
- I ran out of Norbu and it saddens me.
- I actually seriously miss my mumma and seeing her all the time when we use to live with her. Wahh.
- My (beautiful) podiatrist fixed my feet and all my problems with 2 pieces of foam in my heel and arch of my shoes. Ahhh bliss. And yay for no orthotics (at this stage).
- I now also have my certificate 3 in fitness!
That’s my life in a nutshell. (hay what do you know, I did go ahead with finishing this post).
What does your nut shell look like? Ha.