Morning and enjoy the love (short and simple so you can go on enjoying your fab weekend!)
Fitness & Health
- Annette shared this and it was too funny not to pass on- The 13 Worst Fitness Instructors hahaha!
- UGHH YES- perfect reading during my ‘Identity Crisis‘- What happens when the pursuits of “skinny” and “strong” collide?
- A tricky topic for fitness professionals and enthusiasts- What if I don’t want a six pack? (and don’t look at me like that- no, not everyone does!)
- A new take on a topic I thought I was very familiar with- I so get what she’s saying! Is using food for comfort always a bad thing?
- 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Believe Diet Pill Ads- whilst I only needed one (if any at this stage) it’s still a great read!
- The end of an era for Uru (congrats!), so naturally the queen of baking celebrates with Berry Mascarpone Brownies.
- Not one to usually like Panna Cotta, this Pretty Pink Pomegranate & Panna Cotta Jellies just called to me- maybe it was the colour
- These Apple Crisp Muffins look so scrumptious, especially the crumbly top
- Eggplant Rollatini with Spinach! I thought I’d better share this seeing as though I plan to make it for the first time on Sunday night mmm, can’t wait
What links did you love?