Hey, I’m feeling mighty fine in my new beautiful townhouse and actually as of lately I’ve been feeling very good about life- and why not spread that happiness around with a little bit of link love.
I was very organised this week and did this before the moving commenced And it’s even categorised- why would ya look at that hay!
Highlights From Crave
- How I Conquered Emotional Eating
- When Someone Else’s Issues Affect Your Own
- WIAL: A Whole Bunch of Eats
- You know I love MY FAVE Protein Powder Pancakes but Julie shares a new recipe that would be perfect on days there’s no bananas around!
- I just have to share this Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Stuffed Chicken because I love me some semi/sun dried tomatoes and I need to have this close so I can make it asap!
- Brussel sprout lovers unite! Except I do love mine steamed
- Kristy is seriously a whiz in the kitchen- Banana Oatmeal Cookies, yes please
Fitness & Health
- Annette’s fantastic Truths About Exercise! Amen sister! I lovelovelove me some exercise.
- I love this article from Les Mills about Group Fit Dads- more males DEFS need to do group fitness!
- What do you think about Pre-Workouts? Pretty coincidental that Kloe shares her review at the same time that my brother tries it before lifting for the first time. The general consensus: It gives you a buzz and increases performance.
- Ally shares a great Lower Body Workout!
- Hell yeah! This is why Les Mills and Group Fitness rocks
- I love Kelly’s post dedicated to Things she Loves About Brisbane/Australia! Yay- we love(d) having you here too!
- I loved reading about Julie’s friend- Minda’s wedding. It actually made me get all teared up and sentimental! Ahhh.
- Some fantastic news that needs lots of prayers and love- ps. check out that girl’s blog and her archives. SO GOOD! (I just wish she blogged more since I love her stuff haha!)
- A big (belated) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tina- what a way to celebrate
- A great message- Just Because You Can Do Better Doesn’t Mean You Didn’t Do Well. Try to remember that yeh? And I will too!
Have you got any links YOU loved and want to share?