I know I say this every week but my god- 4 weeks down. By the time I finish this I’ll be a certified PT and can write my own programs…but you know what? I think I like having someone telling ME what to do fitness wise for once- it’s a nice break haha.
I finally got my appetite back this week! WOO. And it actually went into overdrive Thursday when I became starved for lunch at 12:30, which is crazy unlike me. I was so proud that I listened to my body and just ate- and ignored the clock. In the past this would freak me because then surely I’d get hungry again sooner- for some reason though, this never happens. The body is an amazing thing, yeh?
I’ve also been craving milk hard out this week; and it’s not really on my plan but I’ve been adjusting that- because it gives me some decent protein when I just can’t stomach another egg!
Sweet potato is not as common though, the carb of the week would have to be my wholemeal couscous! I’ve literally had it like 4 or 5 times this week haha. Bananas and natural pb are still hot on the list, but briefly (thank goodness) I had a moment where the new pb tasted too ‘roasted’ for my liking, but I quickly got over that haha.
I ate big so I could…
My best workout this week, feelings’ wise, was Friday during my Full body workout. I made heaps of gains and felt really strong! But let’s list things up:
Moves I Loved This Week
- Flat BB Bench Press- I love seeing the progress and feel super strong doing this.
- Push Ups- that’s because I’m getting my reps back! Finally getting back to double digits and seeing myself get stronger. A very warm welcome back into my life
- Overhead BB Squats- I’ve finally got the technique down pat and my range is following suit. Gotta admit I feel pretty badass with this move
- Leg Extensions- I always add them in because I love feeling like I’m ridding my knees of weakness haha
Moves I Hated This Week
- Pistol Squats, even though past weeks I loved them. I realised this week that I really don’t like them and would rather never have to do them again haha.
- Chin ups- I just can’t and so want to!
- Farmer’s walks because the weights bang into my wrists (probs cause my wrists aren’t strong enough) and now my wrist is hurting
Anyways that’s week 4 in a nutshell. Everything is so second nature for me- but in a good way. I don’t know how I ever didn’t lift or eat big. What was I doing with myself?!
- How did you go with your training this week?
- How did your eating go this week?