If you’re there also give me a big wave! I love reading other bloggers and readers. If you’re not there (wah) prepare yourself to live vicariously through me. I’m hoping to go Twitter and Facebook crazy (follow/like me to join in on the fun!), and will try my hardest to blog while I’m here- although I’m thinking a recap will happen when I get back.
Don’t feel bummed though because Love Links is here! It’ll brighten any Sunday, complete with my current comfort fave- Comfort In A Cup (try it asap!).
- Comfort In A Cup
- The Fitness Answers You Want
- Motivation Comes In Numbers
- Emotional Eating Series: Post 5 (don’t be ashamed or embarrassed!)
- Love this sexy, fit mumma and her blog- especially the amazing picture she included (the bottom of the post- must check it out!)
- I know social media doesn’t always have me feeling great, so here’s Three Tips To Preserving Your Self Esteem on Social Media.
- Do you have food intolerances or know someone who does? Food Intolerance queen (KRisty- hehe not Kirsty) shows you how to Plan A Picnic Party For Everyone.
- What are your thoughts on Intermittent Fasting- Gina gets the low down from two opposing sides.
- Something to make you think- Does Flattering Always Have To Mean ‘Makes You Look Skinny’?
- A fantastic post about Finding Your Centre, with a great analogy of Hula Hoops. The fantastic Tina has done it again!
- I forget whether I included this last week or not but to be honest it’s so good and close to my heart that I just had to include it again- How To Avoid Binge Eating. Andie’s writing is just amazing and I’m so envious.
- If you’re a BodyPump lover check out Annette’s review of Release 85.
- Julie gives great advice on Exercise Obstacles and how to deal with them, so you can get moving sooner!
- Tara shares how to Create An Upper/Lower Split for weight training.
- Loved reading this ladies FIBO Expo Review- makes me that much more excited for tomorrow!
- This Vegetable Kale Lasagna looks so good- one day I’ll become un-lazy and buy all the ingredients and do all the prep work. Or maybe someone could just cook it for me?
- Superfood Smoothie anyone? I may not be a liquid type of girl but I know a lot of you are on the Smoothie bandwagon. Ps. Can’t wait to see this chickie at the expo this weekend!
- This Healthy Yeast Bread looks awesome and I’m keen to try it asap.
- I loved reading about Lorraine’s Hawaii adventures!
- Look at that bump! I may not want to be pregnant now or anytime soon but I’m loving reading about it, even at 26 Weeks.
- I can’t wait till I attend my first bachelorette party (and organise one, as well as have my own!) so I loved reading about Julie’s friends recent bachelorette do.
- A blogging related post When Priorities Shift. I love how Lindsay always tells it how it is.
I realise I went a bit Link loco today but you get that
Have you got any links to add?