Call me Nurse Bek… I’m that good
Haha, while I’m in a ‘taking care’ mood I thought I’d take care of you guys with some great Link Love from the week!
Enjoy with some dark chocolate.
Dark-optional. Links- bonus. Chocolate- necessary.
- Grit Strength 4
- BodyAttack 80
- My First Lara Bar Experience!
- I’m going to the Australian Health & Fitness Expo @ Sydney and the Les Mills Ultimate Super Workshop!
- A great read on Body Love- Can we love ourself but still feel imperfect?
- The knowledgeable Tara answers a reader’s question about Loose Skin After Weight Loss.
- We’ve got to stop The Self-Deprecating Talk.
- Tina has written a fantastic post about Finding Your Happy Weight- definitely will be applying these
- This woman writes so beautifully and can just put things into words in a way that makes me so envious- How To Avoid Binge Eating.
- Some ED myths revealed!
- If you’re bored with cardio check out Julie’s ‘All Over The Place’ Cardio workout- sounds like me kind of thing. Nothing worse than a boring treadmill
- An interesting post on running and Being a Binge Runner. I know I for one wish I loved running- I definitely think it has something to do with wanting to be a part of that running clique.
- An informative post All About Abs. Thanks Charlotte!
- Homemade Maple Almond Granola…sign me up!
- THIS CAKE. It would drive me crazy to eat but I’ll happily help you out if you make it for me Oh and can’t wait for Lorraine’s Cookbook! Congrats girl!
- No Bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies- that have health perks too? Ugh yehhhhhh!
- If you like cookies and cream, you’re going to LOVE these cupcakes Meredith has shared!
- These Chocolate Cherry Cashew Bars look too good NOT to share!
- Some super exciting and amazing news for a wonderful woman (couple)! Ps. I feel like every blogger is pregnant nowadays haha. What’s in the water?
- It was so fun to be filled in with Annette’s (no-longer) secret pregnancy for the past 13 weeks!
- A great reminder from Maureen…Sometimes It’s Okay