With Easter literally around the corner ie. tomorrow guys! I thought I’d feature some eggcelent links today…see what I did there Okay lame I know but I couldn’t help myself. But because it’s Easter I thought instead of dedicating an entire category to Easter posts I’ll weave them through my usual categories!
Enjoy the Link Love with an easter egg in hand and bunny ears on, sounds like eggactly the way to spend the morning (oops I did it again! ha).
- Emotional Eating Series: Post 3
- Emotional Eating Series: Post 4
- How Do You Feel About Easter?
- The Only Easter Guide You’ll Ever Need
- Good Friday: A Sign It’s Good To Relax
- I did a guest post on Uru’s amazing blog Go Bake Yourself- check out my remake of her Rocky Road Ice-Cream.
- Oh my lord, check out this Salted Caramel Easter Egg Rocky Road. I think because it has the word ‘easter’ in it’s name it’s necessary to make asap.
- This Mexican Loaded Sweet Potato reminds me so much of my Jacket Sweet Potatoes- I’m still craving those bad boys like crazay.
- Adorable Easter Candy Nests- perfect for jelly beans or mini chocolate eggs.
- Annette learnt the lesson that it’s okay NOT to go to the gym, maybe you should read if you’re struggling without the gym over the Easter break.
- Love Tara’s How To Build A Fine Booty Guide- and trust me if you’ve seen her backside, you know she knows what she’s talking about
- I always enjoy Lindsay’s post and this post was so different to anything I’ve ever read- Desperately Seeking Vulnerability.
- Love Charlotte’s round up of the 20 Best (Worst) Vintage Diet Ads- haha so crazy.
Okay so there’s a lot of food posts there but I was a bit slack in the other categories, my bad. It’s just the spirit of Easter you know- all people want to blog about is chocolate and eggs haha!
Have you got some Easter links to add?