Another instalment of Link Love..
- Weight Room Gossip
- Live, Before You Don’t Get The Choice To
- Use The Truth, Not An Excuse
- What’s Your Addiction
- I’m not usually one for apple pies but this Apple Pie Slab with it’s glaze and doughy crust is the exception.
- I always love more Quick & Healthy Snack Ideas! Especially when my appetite is skew-whiff like it was this week.
- I’m hungry as I write this post and these Jumbo Stuffed Shells looks mighty good.
- Oh and these Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are so my thing lately with the Jacket Potato train I’m on.
- Tara talked about rest periods when strength training and I found it really informative. I admit I’m usually one who doesn’t like to ‘stand around’ in between sets.
- I love leg workouts and this Squat Jump Leg Workout features 180 Squat Jumps- bring it on.
- A great post on Five Exercises Every Woman Should Be Doing. And I’m happy to say that I just about do all of them
- Annette blogs about something I went through a few months ago- a Reduction in Magazine Reading. I found it really triggering and we’ve both felt better about ourselves without the mags.
- A post to show that even the strongest of us can fall into disordered eating habits- Eating Through An Injury.
- A beautiful Dear Body post, I’m definitely doing one of these soon.
- A fantastic post for those out of the know- What Is Disordered Eating?
- Kristy’s Coeliac Story for Coeliac Awareness Week (Yes I had an absolute nightmare spelling Coeliac haha).
- An interesting post about weight and how our insecurities stop us from doing things.
- A long awaited revealing of Baby Tooth’s gender!
- I love how decked out this hotel got for their Addams Family themed afternoon tea- the hotel rooms, food…everything down to the finest detail. So impressed, perfect for Halloween
- A great reminder- Consistency means Refusing To Give Up.
Can you tell I had a lot of time to do these tonight? Plenty to keep you occupied.
Have you got any links to add?