Good morning, and boy can I say how happy I am that it’s Saturday. Even if I’m at work, at least I’m not at uni…although I am still doing uni work..so not sure it counts.
Hopefully you’re doing something much more exciting then me, but if you’re not how about we both spice up our lives with a bit of link love.
Here’s things I’ve loved this week. I really need to start writing down posts I love as I read them- because it’s such a mission remembering and finding them all! I should correct myself- here’s things I’ve remembered and loved this week haha.
- Why We Love Bloggers
- Go Big Or Go Home
- How I Eat Healthy When Busy
- If I Do This, Then Shouldn’t That Happen [Weight Training problem]
- When A Risk Pays Off
- Using a similar concept to my own take on cauliflower rice, Lorraine shares beautiful Cauliflower Fried ‘Rice’. Leaves you feeling light, so you don’t feel too full when it comes dessert time
- Do these just not look to die for?! I love pancakes as it is, but these Strawberry Banana Pancakes are almost too much…almost
- Love Fitnessista’s How To Build The Perfect Salad<— this salad loving girl approves
- A great read- how this amazing lady Stopped Hating Exercise and started loving it (like the rest of us crazy people).
- Love this guide on Strength Training 101 & Strength Training: Equipment 101.
- A really interesting post about How To Stick To A Fitness Regime.
- Clueless about Kettlebell training? Me too, check out Tara’s post about it here! She knows her stuff
- Five Things To Do On A Treadmill. Perfect, because treadmills are bloody boring I say!
- I love Courtney’s idea with the cupcakes- so bookmarking that for the future.
- Haha talk about a double fail- thanks for sharing Gina!
Have you got any links to share?