I’ve done link love a couple of times now (click here for Link Love 19/1 & Link Love 9/2) and you know what? I actually like sharing with you some of the awesome reads I’ve come across. As well as putting the spotlight on people who deserve it.
For now, why not make it a regular Saturday morning thing. A perfect way to start your weekend- with some great reads, a tasty breakfast (pancakes anyone?) and a foot massage (oh a girl can dream).
Oh and prepare to see plenty more mushy Valentine’s and Love themed posts. There was a whole lot of that going on in the internet this week.
Link Love 16/2
- World Nutella Day. Ughhh yes Uru, I bow down to you- and so does my boyfriend (self-confessed Nutella Lover!)
- How crazy decadent does this Nama Chocolate look?
- I couldn’t promote moderation without slotting in a healthier option. Julie’s Coconut Breakfast Quinoa looks great! I’ve always wanted to try quinoa for breakfast, so this might be a sign.
- Probably the most ludicrous bunch of roses I’ve ever seen. Nope, I’m not mistaken- this is definitely a food category link. Check it out for yourself!
- These Protein Chocolate Truffles would have been perfect for Valentine’s Day- or any day for that matter!
- It takes guts to talk about this on the world wide web, but this girl’s got it. A little insight to a ladies monthly visitor. [Oh and first time I saw her post title I thought she was going to talk about her blogging monthly statistics hahaha!]
- Nourishing the Soul is always bringing me thought provoking reads, and this time has stumbled on the subject of- Food is not a Moral Issue.
- I love a good leg workout and Julie’s looks like the perfect kind of pain haha!
- No excuses to workout! Why? Well because you can get a great one just using your bodyweight!
- A little bit about Pyramid Training. It’s actually what I base many of my weights & lifts on- squats, chest, assisted chin ups & dips etc
- Tara videos her new deadlift PR. She is a machine. Oh and try not to stare at her amazing body too much- you’ll miss the lift I tell ya, that’s what weights can do for YOU too!
- Ever since first really focussing on the importance of post workout fuel I’ve been really interested in it all. Here’s another great post about it from The Healthy Chef
- I love weddings. So living vicariously through the many Courtney attends is fine by me! Ps. Love that photo booth idea.
- I love reading about people’s experiences in Australia! It gives me a thrill to think that they’re so many differences in the world- I can’t wait to explore that for myself.
- Always love this girl’s post. Especially the ones she deems as ‘oversharing’. I’d say they’re just right. Check out her latest- things I do that I probably shouldn’t. Oh and avoid reading my comment if you don’t want to think less of me
That should keep you busy for a while, enjoy your weekend!
I’ve also still got winners from the Valentine’s Day competition who are yet to contact me. Click here to find out if you were a lucky one!