Link Love 9/2

I’d say we have a fair bit in common you and I. Well, we must have since you’ve managed to find yourself at Crave reading about healthy living, fitness & exercise, food and all things wonderful, right?

What I’m getting to here is that I’m a pretty active blog reader and internet-goer. I find a lot of beauties out there that I just know you’ll appreciate and love. So why not prop your feet up, grab a snack and enjoy these links from around the web. Why? Because it’s Saturday I say!

Links From Crave

Fitness & Health Links

Food Links

• This ice-cream had my giddy!- Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella
  • Not sure what category to put this in but Post Workout Nutrition is super important (I know this firsthand!)
  • A girl after my own heart, pink donuts. Adorable!- Amy @ Foods for the Soul
  • Do these just not look refreshingly decadent?!- Jennifer @ Delicieux
  • Hide this Nutella Cream Cheese Frosting from my boyfriend- Andie @ Can You Stay For Dinner

Fun Links

• Every week I look forward to her baby update, makes me clucky haha. Courtney @ Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
  • Her drawings actually make me feel good. They are jaw-droppingingly amazing- Ally @ Allys Bubble
  • This Date Night Jar is such a cute Valentine’s Day idea!- Kristy @ Southern In-Law
  • I’m in LOVE with this song. I literally bust out in goosebumps as I serenade the other cars as I drive. Stay- Rihanna.

Now that should keep you occupied and give you the cruise-y and relaxing Saturday morning you deserve.

• Do you have links you want to share?
  • What do you usually do on a Saturday morning?

10 comments

1. Amy says:

You’re so sweet to include my pink donuts; thank you!
    Amy recently posted…Sweet HeartsMy Profile

2. Michelle says:

Saturday mornings are for leisurely coffee drinking and blog-reading! Everything else – cleaning, exercising, grocery shopping can wait until later in the weekend…Crave and The Fitnessista are two of my favourites, but I also regularly read Carrots n Cake, Kath Eats and The Hungry Runner Girl. All unmissables! I’ll check out some of your other links too!

• BekatCrave says:

Sounds fantastic to me! Aw thanks :) I read Fitnessista too! I use to regularly read Kath Eats. I’ve come across Carrots n Cake a few times and spent hours reading through her posts- also a good blog. But never heard of Hungry Runner Girl. I love Fitness Perks, Sweet Tooth Sweet Life, Peanut Butter Fingers, Lindsay’s List and Tina Reale’s blog- to name a few among the many I love! haha.

3. Michelle says:

You’ll definitely have to check out Hungry Runner girl! Janae is sweet, self-depreciating and a really talented (speedy!) runner. She started her blog as a teacher in Utah, but is now a new Mum in California. She’s also come a really long way in her recovery, even from the start of her blog. Check out the archives for an awesome read.

• BekatCrave says:

I will google her- scratch that, I just did and her blog doesn’t look familiar. I’ll bookmark it to get my read on :) Thanks for sharing!

4. charlotte says:

Thank you for including my post! If Julianne Hough is scary then I want to be scary just like her;)
    charlotte recently posted…Proprioceptive Exercises: It’s 10 p.m., do you know where your legs are? [My new favorite workout!]My Profile

5. Ally says: