I’d say we have a fair bit in common you and I. Well, we must have since you’ve managed to find yourself at Crave reading about healthy living, fitness & exercise, food and all things wonderful, right?
What I’m getting to here is that I’m a pretty active blog reader and internet-goer. I find a lot of beauties out there that I just know you’ll appreciate and love. So why not prop your feet up, grab a snack and enjoy these links from around the web. Why? Because it’s Saturday I say!
Links From Crave
- Eat With Acceptance
- How Much Is Too Much?
- Post Workout Fuel
- Date Slice (No-Bake)
- Almond Milk & Banana Protein Slice
- Cauliflower Risotto
Fitness & Health Links
- Bye bye belly fat- Annette @ Fitness Perks
- Diet or exercise?! I say both! Ps. check out her bangin’ bod.- Lindsay @ Lindsay’s List
- We Get To Choose- Annette @ Fitness Perks
- Are Strong Women Scary? Hmmm- Charlotte @ The Great Fitness Experiment
- Love Yourself- Meg @ Fitnessista
- Ab burner, yay for hover/plank work!- Gina @ Fitnessista
- This ice-cream had my giddy!- Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella
- Not sure what category to put this in but Post Workout Nutrition is super important (I know this firsthand!)
- A girl after my own heart, pink donuts. Adorable!- Amy @ Foods for the Soul
- Do these just not look refreshingly decadent?!- Jennifer @ Delicieux
- Hide this Nutella Cream Cheese Frosting from my boyfriend- Andie @ Can You Stay For Dinner
- Every week I look forward to her baby update, makes me clucky haha. Courtney @ Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
- Her drawings actually make me feel good. They are jaw-droppingingly amazing- Ally @ Allys Bubble
- This Date Night Jar is such a cute Valentine’s Day idea!- Kristy @ Southern In-Law
- I’m in LOVE with this song. I literally bust out in goosebumps as I serenade the other cars as I drive. Stay- Rihanna.
Now that should keep you occupied and give you the cruise-y and relaxing Saturday morning you deserve.
- Do you have links you want to share?
- What do you usually do on a Saturday morning?