Aren’t we lucky? What a beautiful sunny Sunday! I’ve done the groceries so far (yay for new nut butters) and we had a delicious lunch of rice paper rolls. Although, I only ended up having one and the bf got three! I am still pretty hungry so I might grab something else to fill my tum up. I totally forgot to take a picture but they are that good you don’t need to see it. Just taste them So good actually, that I thought I’d share the recipe with you:
Tuna Rice Paper Rolls
- 200g tuna in springwater (roughly)
- 50g vermicelli noodles
- 1/3 tsp of ginger
- 1/2 can of sliced water chestnuts
- 2 tsp of oyster sauce
- 2 tsp of hoisin sauce
- 4 dry rice paper wraps
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl full of boiling water.
- Put tuna, ginger, chestnuts, drained noodles and sauces into a saucepan over medium heat. Stir till all mixed and heated through.
- Place rice paper rolls in luke warm water till soft and pliable or according to packet instructions.
- Spoon mixture into the rice paper and wrap up.
Pretty simple hay? The bf (as usual) had his with sour cream- he loves that stuff. Healthy, low calorie and absolutely delish. Un-satisfying meals no more!
Before we had lunch though we vacuumed out the bf’s car. Surprisingly it’s funner than I thought We’ve also planned to head into Southbank for the Brisbane festival that’s still on and see the lanterns, light show and other events that are on. And possibly grab something yum to eat for dinner!
Oh and check out my nails! Remember that colour I said I was painting them yesterday? Well this is how they turned out. I love them and the colour!
I thought I’d quickly pop in to share that lunch recipe- incase you were at a loss of what to have for lunch (or even dinner!) today. Don’t ever say I never do anything for ya I’m off to enjoy more of the day and I’ll catch ya all on the flip side! (Flip side= later!)
What are you getting up to today? What colour are your nails painted at the moment?