Good morning, how did everyone sleep?
The other day I had the thought to do a post on my pet peeves for a bit of fun. It’s pretty interesting to see what small, silly things get people’s backs up. Being a stressful and anxious person sometimes my pet peeves can be slightly irrational (understatement) and I have days where everything is a big pain in the kaboose. If reading a bunch of annoying stuff will most likely tick you off, maybe you’d prefer reading things I’m loving right now or things that make me happy. However, if you’re not feeling too highly strung today (hehe) read on
- People who serve my food up (unless given permission) or who prepare my food wrong. Okay, that sounds super anal and picky but if I have something I like to prepare a special way then it can occasionally (always) annoy me when someone does it wrong. You know who you are haha!
- People who have to have the last word. No, stop talking- I speak last. Haha. Stubborn? Yes.
- Tissues that get left around after being used- all crumbled up and gross. Even serviettes or things that resemble tissues. Ahhh grosses me out.
- Toilet paper outside of the toilet vicinity. Doesn’t belong there!
- Grubs and messyness. Stay organised guys!
- People who suck on and grind their teeth against paddle pop sticks (after they’ve finished the ice-cream). This totally grosses and freaks me out ahhh. I cannot stand it.
- Instructors who tell you not to use you’re phones Haha. Or just bossy instructors in general!
- My brother, ahhh do I even bother explaining this?
- People who whistle non-stop. Irritating or what?!
- Knuckle and joint cracking. Don’t do it! Arthritis is in your future.
- People who are uneducated, unaware and ignorant (not in a bad way- it’s not their fault) follow social myths (eg. dieting, exercise, food etc- especially).
Okay, is everyone else officially annoyed? I don’t enforce emotional eating but if you feel the need to now have a teaspoon of pb and punch someone- you’ve got my permission
But I do hate leaving you in such an irritable and grumpy state. And I really couldn’t do that to those around you, so let’s finish with some cute and funny pics to get you smiling again
Ps. Sorry for the explicits in many of those photos, definitely not done on purpose- but hay they’re pretty funny!
Daily Healthy Thought: I will learn to be patient with myself and others especially.
What’s your daily healthy thought? Do you have any of the same pet hates as me? What are some of your pet hates?